What is house or flat number you live at? It is no coincidence. Numbers affect us deeply and we move to live in places connected to certain numbers because we need the energy of that number in our life for the period.
If you live in a place with several digits, just add these up and see what the last digit you get. For example: 187=1+8+7=16=1+6=7
1. You might feel lonely here, but this place will teach you how to be more independent and self reliant. Here you can really discover your individuality and uniqueness and come into your power. Be prepared to spend longer time on your own and learning about your strengths while living on a Number 1 address. You will start getting a lot of new ideas and your initiative will also improve. Your leadership and organisational abilities can blossom here. You will become more of a master to your fate over time. Number 1 homes bring brand new experiences; new ideas, new relationships, new business ideas, new freedom from old conditions. Life here is bright, open and active. And one can often be drawn to some physical work out and activity. There might be a dominant figure in this household which leads the others or you might be attracting such powerful people in your life. You will become more competitive and your environment will give you plenty of such situations where you will have to compete or prove to be the best
2. 2 is linked to the Moon in Astrology, you can expect many fluctuations, waxing and waning of emotions, finances, health and well-being. But if you keep focused on your goal for the future, the Number 2 has a lot to offer. While living in number 2 one can become more psychic, imaginative, sensitive and drawn to music. The energies of guests who come to visit will linger for longer, so make sure you don't let negative people in. One can feel like staying up late at night. The inhabitants here will become helpful and support others in some way that balances the emotions. There is a predominance of concern for relationships in this house and issues around this will be dealt with quite often. It is the perfect "family home", the one that the kids can grow in or go back to to visit the parents who still live there. Nostalgia, collections, small animals, flowers, counseling, gardening, and relationship nurturing work well here. Good for teachers, counselors, social workers, gardeners, grandparents, mothers
3. 3 dwelling is a happy dwelling. Not that unhappiness never occurs, but rather, the inhabitants are basically full of good cheer and accommodating to the many family members and visitors who happen by. Positive attitude proliferates in this house and the creative urge is palpable. Artists, poets, writers, actors and dreamers flock to 3 and little children are quite happy here too.There will be a desire to make this house stand out as unique or glamorous amidst the others on the block. Good for entertainers, authors (or letter writers), sociable people, artists, politicians, and anyone involved in communications of any type, including long hours on the telephone. Living in such a place will develop your communication skills and make you more adventurous. Often you will feel like partying more! Good luck colors for this home are: Yellow-Orange, Lemon, Lime and other tangy citrus colors. #3 homes are trendy and can range from elegant to funky
4. 4 dwelling brings order, routine, schedules, practical work, earthly comforts, stability, loyalty, predictability andsound structure. Building a family, business or relationship works well here as there is a groundedness that induces patience and tolerance. Earth-centered creativity such as gardening, or architecture/building are likely to be very successful here and the house itself will be well built and durable. Times here are remembered for the steady progress that was made and the lasting relationships that were tempered. Good for accountants, builders, students, architects, practical people, gardeners, crafts-people, chefs, bank managers. Supports step by step progress and goal oriented people. You will also develop more organisational, practical and managerial skills while living here. Good luck colors for this home are: Greens and earth tones. Think 'grounding' colors. Lots of plant life, but make sure it's healthy and well-established. It should be easy to grow things here
5. 5 dwelling brings activity, change, lots of people in and out, many ideas, culture, romance, children and child-like play, sensual exploration, variety, sports, and lots of travel. A 5 house does not denote marriage per se, but more romance, exploration and growth as opposed to commitment and steadfastness as the 4 house would encourage. The inhabitants of the 5 house will either be off exploring or home reading about explorations into new realms. Books are probably propping up the furniture and falling off the bookshelves. There should be lots of bookshelves! If the inhabitants have 5's very strong in their vibration, this would be a perfect house for them as it would support and supply the constant stream of new experience a 5 seeks. Good for writers, teachers, travelers, travel agents, big families with a lot of kids, sociable people, athletes and those with an insatiable curiosity. Good luck colors for this home are: Blue, Green, Aqua, Sky Blue. There will be a lot of 're-decorating' by choice - or not.. Make it fun to change things around from time to time and the changeable nature of 5 won't have to impress it upon you by something unexpected. That is true for 5 in any area of your life! Windows with enjoyable views are great for this house and if the view is not so nice - put up a trellis or a stain glass window. 5 Needs to be a journey of variety, discovery and interesting things to look at
6. Family pictures from wall to wall. A 6 dwelling is a family "nest". People feel safe and warm and understood in a 6 house and anyone is considered family here. Most likely a beautiful home in decor, the female members of the household will rule the roost and nobody will mind. Pets, children, grandchildren are drawn to this house and delicious smells create happy memories for all. There's an air of sophistication here as well and of following the "status quo". Tradition, ritual, gentlemen and gentlewomen, rescuing, healing and nurturing resonate to 6. Good for nurses, social workers, childcare workers, grandparents, retirees, and close-knit family life. Love and Harmony come more easily to people who live at number 6. If you have temper issues and want to be more peaceful, this is the place for you. Living in dwelling six will also nurture one's eye for beauty and style as it is a Venus ruled number. Good luck colors for this home are: Light Blue, Royal Blue, Lilac and Hyacinth. The kitchen and the family room are the most highly trafficked so make these comfy and inviting. It's best if they're connected. A big backyard for BBQ's is important too!
7. Serious research and study can go on here and the miraculous can seem to be floating in the corner of the room. These homes are often surrounded by an air of mystery or historical significance and there's just "something" about them you can't forget. Deep thinkers, scientists, researchers, ministers, teachers, psychologists and philosophers seem to gravitate here and anyone who stays long will find themselves lost in thought, musings and ponderings. Spiritual people do very well here and it's also a natural abode for grandparents, although the grandchildren will probably want to play outside most of the time. This home can feel very comforting and peaceful to the visitor but unless you are comfortable with so much quiet, it could feel lonely here for the single person or the young family. One becomes more introspective, secretive, private and recluse while living here. One starts to connect more to nature. Good luck colors for this home are: Lavender, Purple, Violet and deep greens and browns. Dark woods and rich, deep colors assist in the 7 tendency towards "going within.
8. The money house", you might have heard it called.It really does attract opportunities for the inhabitants to experience "material responsibility." - but it may not be in the way that you think. It 'could' attract affluence - OR it could attract 'reasons' to need to think about money all the time. There is a tendency to think, eat, sleep and shower, business business business. The dwelling itself may seem larger than it is and the look will be one of solidity and status, regardless of the actual worth. All of that old furniture somehow looks better here. Everything gets amplified here so careful and intentional "pruning" is necessary and controlled growth is part of what 8 is about. Money making ideas will seem to come in with the morning paper. Warmth and family closeness are generally replaced with the promise of security and opportunity. This is a great house to be an entrepreneurial home-maker - a la Martha Stewart. Good for stock brokers, home businesses, entrepreneurs, doctors, managers, athletes, politicians, and celebrities. The downside? Whenever something goes wrong - it goes wrong in a BIG way...because number 8 is the number of Rahu(the planet of worldly achievements but also sudden reversals. Good luck colors for this home are: Beige, Browns and Salmon Pink. Gold, Copper or Bronze accents rather than Silver or Pewter. 8 can't stand for low quality or 'cheap'. Go ahead and invest in the best.
9. The 9 address enhances study and all students will do well living here. The people in a number 9 house do not go to bed early, but are inclined to burn the midnight oil.There will be a tendency towards self-awareness and a search for deeper meaning, and this brews a desire to share what you have with others. People become more altruistic and idealistic when living there. Artistic talent may be discovered and this would be a great place to explore creative inspiration, uninterrupted. There is a sense of timelessness here. This house would be ideal for actual healing practices, massage, body work, counselling or healing classes may go on here. Good for spiritual teachers, artists, philosophers, nurses, doctors, healers, care-givers, humanitarians, world-travellers and clergy. Ketu, the south Node of the Moon is connected to the number 9, and it is a very spiritual influence. Living there for longer can diminish one's ego and worldly attachments and bring a desire to serve humanity and more compassion. In the worst case it can make you lethargic, unmotivated and disconnected. Being a karmic number, the people you meet and live with in number 9, will be deeply connected to you through past lives and there will be a need of resolution and completion of the past. Good luck colors for this home are: Deep Violet, Maroon, Blue-Black, Opalescent colors, Pastels, Gold.
Latest Articles from this category