2-day webinar with Darren
Yogas: The 4 Paths in Life, Wealth & Poverty Combinations
Dates: May 15th and 16th 2021,
NOW IS RECORDED!
PROMO If you order both classes together IS $195 (discounted from $279)
Yogas are a Sanskrit term for combinations of planets which connect you to certain karmic results. Some people are destined for greatness, others for quiet work and taking care of daily responsibilities, third for fame, 4th for wealth, 5th to spiritual pursuits and so on. Yogas are powerful ways to see the most important lessons and reasons one is here to learn!
The 4 Paths in life
3-4 hour webinar with Darren
The first day Darren will cover the 4 paths in life and how to calculate which one is your primary one:
- Artha yogas: the path of material fulfillment and responsibilities: working, taking care of your duties etc
- Kama Yogas: the path of social connections, relationships, fulfilling ego desires
- Raj yogas: the path of Greatness: following your inspirations and creating something new and unique (the happiest path)
- Moksha yogas: the path of spirituality, letting go of earthly attachments
- Vipareet yogas: indicate more serious difficulties which happen in life but the native recovers from them and turns them into success and meaningful endeavors
Wealth and poverty Yogas
Darren will teach how to calculate if you have any wealth and poverty Yogas (combinations of house rulers) and how to make the best of them.
- the wealth yogas are formed between combinations of the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th and 11th houses so thankfully almost everyone will have a potential for abundance in their life, Darren will explain what area of life this abundance can come from.
Click on the button and follow the instructions
feel free to ask