Webinar for Mothers - Happy mother - happy child
From the moment a woman becomes pregnant, she begins to feel guilty.
- Do I give enough to my child?
- To work or not to work?
- To give birth naturally or by cesarean section?
- And if the birth doesn't go smoothly or antibiotics need to be given to the child in the hospital or you run out of breast milk - what will happen then? I am a terrible mother!
How often does a woman turn motherhood into a nightmare for herself and her child!
We constantly compare ourselves to other mothers and still have the feeling that we are not doing enough.
What are we going to talk about at the webinar:
- Children manipulate us through hysteria and cry - what should be our behavior?
- Do you often worry about your child? Are you afraid of having a babysitter, but you also get tired and are afraid of losing your husband? Is there a way out?
- What types of mothers are there? And what type of mother are you?
- How to cure the feeling of guilt?
- How to see which scenario makes us take a certain action?
- How to keep our marriage when we have children?
- Do you sometimes get angry or aggressive and then have regrets about it?
- Are you trying to be the perfect mother and what price do you pay for that?
This topic will provoke a lot of internal resistance and controversy. But the important thing is to eliminate the old paradigm and learn to be above all happy as mothers and women.
Often the woman thinks that she has to do everything and be a super mother and a housewife and work constantly. But what if it destroys you and makes you unhappy?
The empty mother - tired and exhausted, cannot give anything to her family apart from irritation and anger. She cannot give love and energy. She cannot give what she does not give to herself.
The mother does not have to be perfect, she has to be happy. This is a therapeutic seminar, it is liberation from old patterns and prejudices.
My request is before the webinar to read the book by Anatoliy Nekrasov "Shackles of maternal love"
We will also work for:
- how to learn to enjoy motherhood
- how to eliminate the feeling of guilt and anxiety
- how to create communication rituals with your children
We will find out:
- The purpose of motherhood
- The difference between the perfect and bad mother
- What to do if we are angry with the children
- How to properly express anger towards children
- Why it is important for the child to have an accurate schedule
- Where do anxiety and fears in a mother come from and how to overcome them
- What is behind children's hysteria
- How not to pass on our negative scenarios to our children
- Why it is important for the mother to be filled with energy and how to do it
- How to free up our time and space
- How to raise our children in order to be ready for life
- What upbringing leads to obsessive relationships in children in the future and how to prevent it
- How to give the child a sense of security
- Separation from the child
- How to pay attention to the child if there are more than 2 in the family
WAS LIVE 19th June 2020, NOW IS RECORDED!
Presenter: Natalia Kobylkina
Price: FIRST WAS $99, THEN WAS $69, NOW IS $34
Package price with the webinar Baby coming: ONLY $98!!!