webinar with Natalia
How to escape addictions?
A man asked to make an appointment for his wife. I met her. She was a beautiful woman who recently gave birth. She said she feels very unhappy because she gained a lot of weight and she feels fat and unattractive.
We started work as I told her what to do. For six months she lost 15 kilos and her husband made another appointment for her again. This time she was unhappy because she has no job and a career. I asked her if she is already happy for losing the weight? She looked at me strangely and said: Oh, I already forgot about it! I am so unhappy! I don’t have a goal in life!
We started working again. In 8 months, she became a designer and her husband again made an appointment for her. She once again started complaining that besides her beautiful body and her missions, she is unhappy again. This is what addiction is – always wanting something you don’t have and when you have it, you forget about it and want what you don’t have! It is an unstoppable process!
In my practice, I often meet people who live with codependent partners and they themselves suffer from it without realizing that they are codependent.
Many people do not even suspect that they are addicted.
Let's take this test and determine if you are really addicted!
The most important criterion for addiction: addicted people constantly feel that they are missing something and think that only when they get it, something in their life will change. But this is a myth!
1. I often feel bad and sad for no reason and I can’t change it. I generally can’t control my emotions.
2. I often say: IF… My partner loves me more, he will stop drinking, have more money etc., THEN I will be very happy, calm…
3. I easily get insulted and believe that people are unfair to me and don’t give me enough.
4. I wonder how it is possible that I am such a good person and so many bad things happen to me.
5. I am very often unhappy in love, I feel used and lied to.
6. I don’t have enough money, energy, love – I am lacking something all the time.
7. I like to look at horoscopes, card reading – I always want to find out when I will have better life and when I will meet the perfect partner.
8. I love to eat, I love sweets, wine, cigarettes, drugs, social media, I’m a workaholic, I help people – at least 1 thing of this list is very important to me.
9. I often feel insecure and this is why it is hard for me to raise the money for my services, I can’t set my standards in my relations.
10. I am looking for a miracle and my life, my partner and my close ones to finally change.
11. I attract problematic and codependent people in my life (alcohol, drug problems, psychos, unemployed and unsuccessful, lacking will, obsessed by their parents, always married and cheating).
If none of this applies to you and you have 0 - Congratulations! You are a mentally and probably physically healthy person.
From 0 to 5 - you are loyal with the suffering of one of your parents and periodically become codependent, but quite often you already manage to get out. The problem is that you do not always understand exactly how you do it, and if your partner is too important to you, you become addicted.
More than 5 points - You are an addicted personality type and need therapy!
In order to be able to deal with this, we must first acknowledge it - I AM A CODEPENDENT
TYPE OF PERSONALITY AND I ATTRACT SUCH PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!
What we will do:
1. We will find out who the deep reasons for addictions are and where does it all start.
2. We will do constellations for codependent relations.
3. We will do therapeutic practices for treatment of codependent relations.
4. We will look for a resource of how to get out of inner codependency.
As a result, for many of my clients, the people next to them stop being codependent, you will begin to have the resources and strength, to be happy with yourself. You will stop or transform the codependent relationships you currently have.
This seminar will awaken many of you and will give you a real chance to start living a life outside of addictions. This is the path to maturity and overcoming neuroticism.
I will give you practices on:
- how to connect with inner maturity.
- how to get out of a codependent relationship?
- how to deal with codependent partners?
- how to see light in your life and start the New Year in a new way?
Host: Natalia Kobykina
WAS LIVE 15th January 2021
NOW IS RECORDED!
Price: from $99 to $69
Promo price in a package with How to handle panic attacks webinar - from $198 to $99
Click on the button and follow the instructions
feel free to ask