webinar with Nina Kovalyova
NEW Healing the Inner child
webinar with Nina Kovalyova
When: 18th, 20th, 25th and 27th January 2021
From 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM EEST
“It looks like a paradox that through repairing the relationship with our “inner child” we finally grow and enjoy life better.
Otherwise we stay in just playing an adult and each of us knows that to be true and real is scary…”
See what the course work requires and what cases are appropriate for working with the inner child.
Who is this training for:
For all who see in themselves
- If you notice that you often get insulted by relatives and other people.
- If resentment is your usual way of reacting to situations where your expectations are not met.
- If you take offense when you feel an unfair, undeserved estimate towards you,
- The indignation arises suddenly and it is difficult for you to control your feelings, it is easier to hide, to go, to get out of contact with the offender.
- You carry a lot of insults inside you
- You are afraid of not meeting someone's expectations and being yourself.
- You are afraid of making mistakes.
- You are in dire need of praise and recognition.
- If this is impossible for you, it is scary to meet criticism.
- If it's hard for you to say no.
- If you often resort to demonstrative behavior, manipulation.
- If you are not happy with yourself and demand too much of yourself.
- If you are focused on the opinion of others.
- If you have strong feelings of shame towards yourself or your family.
- If you have strong feelings of guilt or envy
- Feel that you are unworthy of your partner and he may one day leave you.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR CHILDREN
- If you have misunderstandings or problems in finding contact with your own children.
- If children (yours or others) make you feel strong emotions such as anger, jealousy, envy and others
RELATIONS WITH THE SURROUNDINGS
- If in your relationship jealousy is your frequent companion.
- If you are addicted to love
- If you lose yourself in a relationship, adjust to your partner's needs.
- If you are obsessively afraid of losing a person or being abandoned and rejected.
- If you have other obsessive fears.
- You are often offended and want to leave, to hide.
- You are afraid of losing your freedom in relationships, you do not have enough personal territory.
- If you are disappointed in yourself and do not believe in your own strength.
- If you are afraid to start new projects.
- If you are afraid to enter into new relationships and meet people.
- You do not have enough joy in life and desire for change
- You do not have enough creativity
- You don’t find life interesting
- You feel a drop in energy
The list is very long, right, and now maybe you ask yourself: What to do with all of this?
Working with your inner child will help with each of these states and emotions.
We will study the causes of his wounds, heal them with love and care, and henceforth treat it with care.
Click on the button and follow the instructions
feel free to ask