Order the whole course of 12 Webinars and get a HUGE discount!
Starting on Sunday: 14th of May 2017, Astrolada is teaching 12 webinars - 2 every month, covering the secrets of each zodiac sign.
No Need for previous Astrology knowledge but by the end of the course, you will learn more than what 90% of practicing astrologers know!
You can order each sign separately for an introductory rate of $29.99 or all 12 in one go for just $200!
Every 2 weeks one webinar for one sign will be live, everyone receives the video after that so no problem if you can't make it live. If you order the course after or just couldn't attend the live event, you can email Astrolada with your questions.
The information offered in these classes is unique and combines knowledge from ancient and modern astrology sources: Vedic, Babylonian, Hellenistic, Western. It incorporates real life statistics and practical observations
Each Class will be approx. 3 to 4 hours long and will cover the following:
1. The mythology, symbology, astrology, psychology rulerships and meaning of the relevant Sign. (colors, animals, crystals, herbs, body parts, life areas, etc)
2. The Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and The Lunar nodes through the relevant sign: Aries (Taurus, Gemini, etc)
3. Aries (or Taurus, Gemini, etc) through the Houses. What it means to have that sign on the cusp of each one of the 12 houses. For example someone with Libra on the 2nd house cusp will have a very different financial situation and money securing strategies in life than someone with Pisces there. Trying to gain money in a way different than the nature of the sign in question will be counter productive and bring delays or mediocre results.
4. The important life themes derived from the houses for the relevant sign: Life path, money, commercial activities, family, children, work, health, relationships, transformation and death, belief system, career, social life, spirituality, etc.
5. The similar patterns of life themes for everyone with the same Dominant sign(Ascendant or Sun). What makes Scorpio tough and places them in difficult or crisis situations way more often than others. Why Libras are more likely to benefit from partnerships financially and emotionally, why Cancers tend to delayed happiness in relationships or older partners, why are Capricorns more materially successful on average, etc.
6. Inherently weak(difficult) or strong(easy) life themes for the relevant sign.
7. Best strategy for success in the different life areas for the relevant sign
8. Celebrity and real life examples
Something more to read...
see our other courses.
New Moon in Taurus Wealth & Love Manifestation Circle
How to Find a Husband or a Wife. The Difference Between 5th and 7th House