In this webinar you will receive information about the following topics:
- Birth patterns – Mars, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, how to define if your child has such patterns and what is the influence of these.
- The dominant astrological element – description of the characteristics.
- Combinations between the different astrological elements.
- Communication between the parent and the child according to the dominant element in their horoscopes.
- The sign of the Moon – what type of mother your child needs; what can help him to feel secure.
- Aspects of the Moon – describe the behavior of your child and the relationship with the mother.
- Indications for education and learning – sign and planets in 3rd house; sign position and aspects of Mercury.
This is what people say about the webinar:
"Hello Lada and Marina,
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful Child Astrology Psychology Webinar. I learned so much and I only wish I can somehow transfer this information to my son’s kindergarten. I feel every parent of person working with children could benefit tremendously from that information.
The knowledge you shared with us is absolutely beneficial to my relationship with my son. I did understand some behavioral traits that I was questioning and not understanding why they existed and what triggered them.
I also had Marina do my child’s chart few weeks before the webinar and I can tell you it blew my mind away. She sent me a written report of about 5 pages and I couldn’t believe how accurate it was. It seemed to me like she was in my house and described my son in such details that only myself and my husband know. She also warned me about the potential difficulties that were waiting him due to one planetary transit. I was baffled when I read that he would have difficulties with his adaptation and concentration in his kindergarten. I couldn’t believe that because he was loving his two current schools. But then I thought – ok, not everything she wrote could be 100 % right? I couldn’t have been more wrong. Not even three days later (after receiving her report), he told me that he doesn’t want to go to his Montessori school. I didn’t want to push him, because I was already advised on how to proceed with him, so I can get the best out of him and not create extra unwanted tension.
I cannot describe the relief I have from having this knowledge. If I didn’t know what caused that I would have pushed him to continue going there and could have caused long term trauma.
So I would absolutely recommend Marina’s personal Child Astrology reading and her Webinar on the Child Psychology because what I learned for myself is what my son qualities are (underneath of his stubbornness and that never ending energy). What should I do to make our relationship stronger and to prevent further conflicts. How to help him strive in his education and further career. How to support him emotionally too.
I would like to thank Marina and Lada for the opportunity to learn and understand my child even better. Astrology helps me every day!"
Understanding your child's strengths and weaknesses, its talents and inborn predisposition. How to work with the true nature of your child than against it.
Something more to read...
see our other courses.
Saturn in Capricorn: Discipline and Authority In Action